First and foremost, you should notify your employer. It is very important that you notify them as soon as you believe that you have any sort of illness or injury. There are very stringent time constraints on the filing of a claim and being able to initiate a claim and if you miss that window, you may not ever be able to file your claim. When you file and notify them, if they do not immediately send you or offer you medical care which you need to request or accept if that is not offered to you, you should contact an attorney or the state ombudsman's office for further assistance.

Call Toll Free (866) 245-8977

ORLANDO: 541 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 310, Maitland, FL 32751
TAMPA: 13031 W. Linebaugh Ave., Suite 102, Tampa, FL 33626
MIAMI: 1108 Ponce De Leon Blvd., Coral Gables, FL 33134
JACKSONVILLE: 4811 Beach Blvd, Suite 204, Jacksonville, FL 32207
PALM BEACH: 420 US Highway 1, Suite 15, North Palm Beach, FL 33408