If you have a work related injury that occurs at work or during the course and scope of your duties for work, you can sue your employer. That is initially done through the Worker's Compensation courts, which is a Division of Administrative Hearings. However, there are certain circumstances where you can go in to Circuit Court in order to obtain judgments as well.

Call Toll Free (866) 245-8977

ORLANDO: 541 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 310, Maitland, FL 32751
TAMPA: 13031 W. Linebaugh Ave., Suite 102, Tampa, FL 33626
MIAMI: 1108 Ponce De Leon Blvd., Coral Gables, FL 33134
JACKSONVILLE: 4811 Beach Blvd, Suite 204, Jacksonville, FL 32207
PALM BEACH: 420 US Highway 1, Suite 15, North Palm Beach, FL 33408