Obviously you want to get that evaluation taken care of to make sure that we get from the doctor the information if it is related or not. Further, there are all kinds of avenues you can take with independent medical evaluations, transfer of doctors, and actually questioning the treating physician to make a determination if his statement to that regard is accurate. A lot of times physicians are confused as to the current standard of what they are to provide in medical care and what injuries they are to cover. Contacting an attorney to help you with that is important.

Call Toll Free (866) 245-8977

ORLANDO: 541 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 310, Maitland, FL 32751
TAMPA: 13031 W. Linebaugh Ave., Suite 102, Tampa, FL 33626
MIAMI: 1108 Ponce De Leon Blvd., Coral Gables, FL 33134
JACKSONVILLE: 4811 Beach Blvd, Suite 204, Jacksonville, FL 32207
PALM BEACH: 420 US Highway 1, Suite 15, North Palm Beach, FL 33408