We see that a lot in Workers' Compensation cases. You may have a situation in which you have a shoulder injury that the doctor has been treating but is refusing to treat your wrist injury that occurred in the same accident. Make sure that you identify to the doctor that you have a wrist injury, that you wish it to be addressed, and let the doctor write in his reports whether or not he is addressing that for you. If he's not, you need to contact an attorney and/or get with the adjuster to make sure that this wrist injury is taken care of and recorded.

Call Toll Free (866) 245-8977

ORLANDO: 541 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 310, Maitland, FL 32751
TAMPA: 13031 W. Linebaugh Ave., Suite 102, Tampa, FL 33626
MIAMI: 1108 Ponce De Leon Blvd., Coral Gables, FL 33134
JACKSONVILLE: 4811 Beach Blvd, Suite 204, Jacksonville, FL 32207
PALM BEACH: 420 US Highway 1, Suite 15, North Palm Beach, FL 33408