Well, when you leave the doctor's office, you should always get whatever they recommend or whatever restrictions they place upon you in writing. You should provide that to your employer. If your employer is able to accommodate you, you need to go and work within those accommodations or restrictions if you're capable. If you're not capable, or your employer cannot accommodate the restrictions, you're entitled to stay home and collect what's called temporary partial disability benefits, which would be paid by Workers' Comp.

Call Toll Free (866) 245-8977

ORLANDO: 541 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 310, Maitland, FL 32751
TAMPA: 13031 W. Linebaugh Ave., Suite 102, Tampa, FL 33626
MIAMI: 1108 Ponce De Leon Blvd., Coral Gables, FL 33134
JACKSONVILLE: 4811 Beach Blvd, Suite 204, Jacksonville, FL 32207
PALM BEACH: 420 US Highway 1, Suite 15, North Palm Beach, FL 33408